- Industry: Oil&Gas
- Partners with whom the project was developed: Centro Software
Mantovani e Vicentini Srl, belonging to the Schlumberger group, is a leader in the production of machinery for drilling oil wells. Following a lean perspective, the company wanted to streamline its document processes, eliminating passages that up until then were not traceable, often useless and expensive, and that brought with them the risk of losing the documentation. All this by integrating with the ERP.
In particular, the company wanted to manage:
- Archiving of accounts receivable and payable documents
- Extra ERP flows, such as purchase order authorizations, supplier invoices etc..
- Management of external documentation: security, maintenance sheets, quality certificates with relative deadlines
- Management of commercial proposal through workflow
The solution: Globe
In our DMS Globe, the Mantovani e Vicentini company has found the ideal solution to manage its documentation and the flows associated with it. In detail, in addition to archiving the documents of accounts receivable and payable, some particularly interesting flows have been implemented, completely integrated with the company ERP:
- Purchase Requests approval workflow with expense limits.
- Creation, through Globe APP, of photographic documentation relating to the shipments of machinery, to be attached to the order.
- Also through the Globe app, Kanban station provisioning request towards the erp for material release.
- Grouping of all documentation related to a specific serial number of the machine.
- Price management through a specific task, involving sales and production departments, for the definition of costs and times.
- Management of commercial offers: a workflow has been implemented that allows you to manage the status of the offer document and that in specific cases can request the intervention of the Technical Office and Production for processing, to then return the final offer to the commercial, which sends it to the customer. The workflow also allows you to notify subsequent users of changes in the flow regarding Offer, Lead Times, Shipments, Orders, etc.